Miss Universe Australia is a unique platform for young Australian women that provides life changing opportunities and friendships that last a lifetime! The 2018 program is set to be incredible and we can’t wait to meet our new entrants. Our program is dedicated to creating opportunities for all our contestants, empowering them to succeed and creating an amazing experience to cherish forever.
No experience necessary!
We look forward to getting to know you by completing the application below.
To be part of the Miss Universe Australia program in 2018 you must*:
- Be based in Australia
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be aged no younger than 18 and no older than 28 on January 1 2018
- Have been residing in Australia for at least six months prior to March 2018
- Have never given birth or be currently pregnant
- Have a passport valid to at least 1 January 2020
- Have never been married nor had a marriage annulled. Although contestants can be engaged, they must remain unmarried throughout their reign should they be crowned Miss Universe Australia
*Please note, these requirements are set by the international Miss Universe Organisation – Pink Tank Events must adhere to these criteria so that, in the event that one of our contestants wins the title of Miss Universe Australia, they remain eligible to compete in the Miss Universe National Final and potentially triumph in their quest for the Miss Universe crown.
Your online application:
In order to successfully apply you will need to do the following:
- Complete the application form HERE (by answering a series of questions). Note: please ensure you complete the application form yourself
- Upon submission of your application, you will be given email instructions, along with a Dropbox link
- Upload to the Dropbox link, the following:
- ONE x natural head-shot image (waist up photograph) and ONE x full length image (showing head to toes) wearing denim shorts/skirt, plain singlet and heels. This must be in bright lighting and clear quality. No hats or glasses, we want to see your beautiful face.
- A 30-45 second video of yourself. We want to hear a bit about you! Please hold your phone/camera landscape/widescreen& do not use filters. Your video needs to be uploaded directly from your phone to the Dropbox app.
Please tell us:
- Your full name
- Something interesting about yourself
- Why you want to be part of the 2018 Miss West Coast Program
*Preview a sample video here by Miss West Coast 2017 Jordy Kuriata
- Correctly title the photo and video files:
SURNAME_FIRST NAME_STATE_PHOTO 1
SURNAME_FIRST NAME_STATE_PHOTO 2
Applications close 11.59pm AWST Sunday 3rd December 2017. You will be notified via email if you are successful for second-round applications.
Follow us to keep an eye on announcements and updates: Instagram at @pinktankevents @missuniverseaustralia.official & Facebook: Miss Universe Australia